Giving to the Church
We encourage all of you to continue to give generously in support of the work that continues despite and because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Donate through Canada Helps by clicking here
- If you use envelopes and you attend in person, just put them on the offertory plate. If you are not yet attending in person, we encourage you to mail your envelopes in to the Church of St. Timothy, 100 Old Orchard Grove, Toronto, ON, M5M 2E2 (please don’t mail cash).
- If you would like to shift to pre-authorized giving, even if only in the short term, please contact the Envelope Secretary, Jane Hutchinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate online through e-transfer to email@example.com
As visitors become regular members of the St Timothy community, one of many important steps in faith and commitment to the church is through financial giving. There are several ways you can do this:
- Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) allows monthly withdrawals directly from your bank account.
- Weekly offering envelopes can be ordered by contacting Jane Hutchinson, our Envelope Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make cheques payable to St Timothy’s Church.
- Donate online through e-transfer email@example.com
Consider switching to Pre-Authorized Giving
Each year we set a budget based on what we need to spend to accomplish our mission and upon what we expect to see as a offering revenue.
Pre-authorized giving helps the Church to budget better. It lets us know what our revenue should be in any given month, even the summer months when many of us take holiday. PAG means that our offerings still come to the Church while we’re away. It is very easy to set up (and we can help!) and you only need to do it once. Download the PAG Authorization Form and return to the church office c/o Envelope Secretary Jane Hutchinson, or via firstname.lastname@example.org. PAG also helps us as parishioners to budget better and to fulfill our calling to give to God’s work and support the community to which we belong.